Can I get some help with my iPod touch?

I

iMore Question

Asking Ios 8.1.2 Ipod touch 6g troubleshooting advice.

Hello I am looking for some help. I have had this issue for some time now. As I believe the last version that I jailbroke my ipod touch 6g was the ios 8.1.2. I then had a belief that it had to be a battery issue as my battery was not holding much charge.

***The issue that I am having is that my ipod touch wont turn on unless on charger and it asks me to connect to iTunes. When I connected to iTunes It then asked me to restore/update version to continue.

I really don't know how the new version of ios is or the jailbreak for it is. Is there a way to bypass the screen without the restore/update from iTunes? If not I am looking for the best advise.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Asking Ios 8.1.2 Ipod touch 6g troubleshooting advice.

Hello I am looking for some help. I have had this issue for some time now. As I believe the last version that I jailbroke my ipod touch 6g was the ios 8.1.2. I then had a belief that it had to be a battery issue as my battery was not holding much charge.

***The issue that I am having is that my ipod touch wont turn on unless on charger and it asks me to connect to iTunes. When I connected to iTunes It then asked me to restore/update version to continue.

I really don't know how the new version of ios is or the jailbreak for it is. Is there a way to bypass the screen without the restore/update from iTunes? If not I am looking for the best advise.

seems stuck in recovery mode if you google there is ways to boot it out of recovery even apps that do it for you

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2