How can I block my iPod touch?
My iPod has been stolen and I don't want anyone to look at my things so how can I block it?
- 11-20-2015, 05:11 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,171 Posts
Re: How can I block my iPod touch?
Did you have "Find My iPhone" enabled on the device? If so, log in to iCloud.com from a computer or another iOS device with your Apple ID. Click on "Find iPhone". Select the device and click "Lost Mode".
If you did not have this enabled before you lost it, then you are unfortunately out of luck.
- 11-20-2015, 05:24 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:36 PM