iPod touch 5th gen stuck after erasing all data
Problems : -
1) Home button not working
2)Stuck in apple logo and buffering icon for 10-15 min than repeat (LOOP)
3)Not able to connect in any system (iTunes or not any other software is able to search )
Now tell me what should I do.
Can't able to install the backup or created DFU mode ipsw
- 09-20-2015, 12:43 PM #2
- 09-20-2015, 12:59 PM #4
- 09-20-2015, 01:07 PM #6
Re: iPod touch 5th gen stuck after erasing all data
I fixed the home button right now I am in DFU Mode but having 3194 error while I am restoring it with any of the ipsw.
I just reset my hosts file and restart the system but still I am facing the restore 3194 error.
Help me out guys
- By Cobbyco in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2015, 05:06 PM
- By andykay47 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2015, 02:55 PM
- By andykay47 in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2015, 01:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
- By El_NiNo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:39 AM