iPod touch 4 stuck in recovery mode and won't be detected by computer!
I was restoring my old iPod 4 (it still worked perfectly fine) for my younger brother using my computer and iTunes, but in the middle of the process, the restoration process failed. Now, my iPod seems to be stuck in recovery mode (blue iTunes logo and usb cable), but it won't be detected by either iTunes 11 or my computer in general. I've already tried 3rd party applications to try to kick it out of recovery mode, as well as uninstall and reinstall various versions of iTunes. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- 08-08-2015, 09:00 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: iPod touch 4 stuck in recovery mode and won't be detected by computer!
Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2015, 05:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 09:43 PM
- By trapistic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2015, 05:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 03:53 PM