iPod Touch 4th gen.
I just got my mom one for her birthday but she cannot download anything from the store (be it Google Chrome or Facebook). It keeps saying the software has to be iOS 7 or later.
She is on 6.1.6. When I go to "Software Update", it says the device is up to date.
Is there a way to "fix" that?
Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
- 08-02-2015, 06:10 PM #2
- 08-06-2015, 01:44 PM #4
- 08-06-2015, 02:18 PM #6
- 08-06-2015, 10:43 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2015, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2015, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2015, 10:27 AM
- By olakara in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2015, 03:00 PM