Can someone provide me with a program and/or guide for an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak (iPod Touch 2nd Gen)?

I

iMore Question

Can someone provide me with a program and/or guide for an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak (iPod Touch 2nd Gen)

I have an iPod Touch 2nd generation MB model with 4.2.1 firmware and I've been trying to jailbreak it (simply so I can bypass the "accessory connected" screen and listen to the music I want to when it's plugged in in my car). So far I've tried greenpois0n, limera1n and redsn0w and have been unsuccessful. redsn0w worked the best however after the jailbreak my iPod is stuck telling me to connect to iTunes upon rebooting, rather than rebooting successfully with a custom icon. If someone could provide me with a program and/or guide for an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak I would really appreciate it. I have the 4.2.1 firmware downloaded, as well as some firmware to put my iPod into DFU mode as my lock button does not work.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help with an iPod Touch 2g 4.2.1 jailbreak

I don't jailbreak my devices, but hopefully someone else will be able to offer you some help shortly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods