iPod Touch or iPad Mini

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I know this is going to be a pure personal preference but I handle the social media for my retail and been finding it at times annoying going from my person social media accounts and the work ones. With the amount of apps that I use (Twitter,Instagram,Facebook including groups and messenger and recently snapchat and potential pinterest) during the day i'm torn with what to do so I can keep my work and social life somewhat separate.

I wasn't sure where to post this so mods feel free to move where it should be
thank you

malih

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to ask, can you be more specific?
What I know is that both devices handle both tasks well, the newer iPad mini 2 or 3 have clear performance advantage when it comes to using multiple apps, unless you're asking about iPad mini 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
for handling tweets, instagram posts and Facebook updates would it make more sense to get the slightly larger iPad mini? Sorry for not making the original post clear

malih

May 30, 2013
Visit site
(I'm sure I posted a reply, but it disappeared or something, I'll try to remember what I wrote)

Some social apps does not have iPad-style interface, so they will be a tiny bit awkward to use with iPad because they are displaying the iPhone-style interface.

But I do think the iPad would be more comfortable to use for social media, especially because you can prop it with a case/stand and properly use a bluetooth keyboard.

Also some iPad optimized apps like Facebook apps can reveal more details in a single screen on landscape mode.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd go with an iPad as well. The iPod Touch is showing its age, using a 4 year old A5 chip, compared to the A7 in the Mini 2 and 3 and the Air, or the A8X in the Air 2. I'd go with the iPad just for its longevity (software updates and long term performance) along with its bigger screen which will allow you to see more content.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2