"Dimming filter" keyboard issue.

geekynerd00

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
So I enjoy reading at night on my iPod touch 5 and iPhone. I was happy to see a way to further dim the bright screen using the accessibility zoom feature. But alas, there's a problem. When using that low light filter, my keyboard lags a lot. Like the keys get stuck. It's a system wide issue, not just one app. Running iOS 8.3 on both devices.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the link. For now I guess I'll have to tolerate the bright screen while reading.

Which dark screen option did you use? Inverted, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted, or Low Light? Did you try them all? I've used Inverted some at night in bed just for reading. It's OK, but it sure makes images look weird. It's a bit distracting. I wish Apple would offer a decent dark theme option we could toggle on and off. My eyes would appreciate it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

geekynerd00

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I use inverted occasionally but like you said, it can get annoying. I was using the low light filter when the lag happens. Odd coincidence I've discovered, I also use a screen dimming app on my android tablet, and it lags the exact same way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal