Do you think they'll make a new iPod touch or iPod?

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It's possible but I don't see it very likely anymore. They are focused on the Macs, Ipads, Iphones, and now the Watch plus whatever they are secretly working on. If they do release a new one, I can see it being only the Ipod Touch and the last Ipod made. Only time well tell though :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Apple will make another iPod of any kind expect maybe the nano.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
If there is still a healthy demand for them, it's possible. They might also see them as a way to get people into the Apple ecosystem. It would be interesting to see how many people who buy an iPod Touch go on to buy an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
It would appear that they are not going to. However, I wish/hope that they would. I think, emphasis on this being my opinion, that the iPod truly helped Apple right a struggling ship and get them to where they are today. It was the iPod, and iTunes, that started bringing in a slew of money to Apple.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
My hope is they are waiting for the iPhone 6 sized parts to get cheaper in order to make a new iPod touch. I have two kids 10 & 7 and certainly not ready to get them a phone yet and even the iPad mini is too big for them to bring everywhere. I know it is a small market but Apple would be losing many young people getting introduced to the ecosystem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77