- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iTunes freezes when iPod Touch is connected
I had my device for approximately 2 years so far and haven't had any issues before. However recently iTunes began acting funky whenever I connected my iPod it completely freezes and refuse to respond. I browse everywhere for suggestions even going as far to reformat my computer yesterday but the issue still persists. Does this mean my device is dying soon? I would really appreciate help in troubleshooting this issue.
- 02-02-2015, 12:14 PM #2
Re: iTunes freezes when iPod Touch is connected
Make sure your computer us up to date with the latest operating system is installed... make sure your version of iTunes on your computer is up to date...also try another cable... and different port on the computer... your issues can be taken as ONE of the possibilities is the iPod has some sort of device issue...
- By Nastybloodlust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2015, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 08:11 AM
- By Mountaineerfan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 07:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2015, 07:00 AM