On the iPod Touch 5G Otterbox Defender, should there be a gap between the plastic screen protector and the iPod?

TheJBShark

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Ipod Touch 5G Otterbox Defender Gap Between Plastic Screen protector and ipod

There is a gap between the screen protector and the iPod, make the iPod's screen unresponsive. Is it mean to be like this, because it is extremely annoying.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ipod Touch 5G Otterbox Defender Gap Between Plastic Screen protector and ipod

Have you considered simply getting another protective case, since your current one appears to be unsuitable for you?

TheJBShark

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Ipod Touch 5G Otterbox Defender Gap Between Plastic Screen protector and ipod

I guess, but I spent ?30 on this case, being told it was the best, and would be disappointed to just use a different one

Last edited:

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site

Most users that I have read on most forums including this one who own an otterbox defender usually take the built in screen protector off and install there own brand screen protector. Other than that there is no other option than to use something else that you maybe satisfied with.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

The last otter box I have is for iphone 4 a d it fits perfectly as it blocks water to some degree. So I don't think there should be a gap, maybe you bought a case for the iphone 5 instead, mines just uses a silicone case from eBay

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73