Did you already jailbreaked your iPod touch 5G with the new Pangu 8/ iOS 8 jailbreak?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's really worth it, even when there is not really much updated to iOS 8...

Well I'm waiting for all the bugs to be fixed first before I jailbreak. I've been checking r/jailbreak to see if the bugs that would annoy me are fixed before I jailbreak.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I haven't thought about Jailbreaking my iPod. I used to do it all the time with Android Phones, but that was usually to remove all the OEM bloat or remove the OEM Launcher to replace it with a better one.

My iPod 5G & iPhone 4S are fine for my needs.

Roland

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't thought about Jailbreaking my iPod. I used to do it all the time with Android Phones, but that was usually to remove all the OEM bloat or remove the OEM Launcher to replace it with a better one.

My iPod 5G & iPhone 4S are fine for my needs.

Roland

I use it for getting whatsapp ;)

Ben Thomson1

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Don't know if this is the right thread to post on but any help would be appreciated as I am STUMPED! I bought an iPod Touch 5th Gen off of a guy on eBay, but the ***** has conveniently forgot all of his Apple ID details & passwords so I am basically left with an expensive paperweight. He failed to mention that when I bought it obv. Tried Apple etc. they can't do anything even with him admitting it's his account. It has been restored so sitting at the activation screen waiting for his log in details and I can't go any further with it - is there anything at all I can do? Tried the new Pangu 8 but it said the device needs to be activated before I can JB it... STUMPED!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711