Should I buy an iPod Touch 5th Gen, Is it still worth it
I have a phone that can't really handle all my music on it and I have an iPod touch 4g thats only 8gb and I have about 8.51gb of music on my computer and i want to know whether i should upgrade to an iPod touch 5g or not. because I was thinking of buying a 32gb iPod touch 5g so i can fit all my music on it and a heap of games on it.
- 09-24-2014, 12:00 AM #2
- 09-30-2014, 03:49 PM #3
Re: Should I buy an iPod Touch 5th Gen, Is it still worth it
It's still high quality in comparison with other low featured MP4 players, if you have more than a regular money budget than go for this but in the middle of 2015 will the new iPod 6th gen release so stay tuned if this will be a pay for long...
- 10-01-2014, 11:26 PM #4
- 10-02-2014, 03:54 PM #5
- 10-03-2014, 11:01 AM #6
- 10-03-2014, 01:58 PM #7
- 10-03-2014, 02:19 PM #8
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Johnny AppleTV in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 08:19 PM