Wow...why should I listen to U2??

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced Apple users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring.

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Jesus Christ, maybe it's because I'm sicker than a dog and spent part of yesterday at the ER, but I have no patience for this stupidity. Oh, to have the life where a free gift is an excuse to behave like a maroon.

You can't avoid a guy on Internet who has different view then you, you know I can't avoid some music which I don't want hanging in my cloud. Hope you understand now.. I really want them completely gone, but Apple CS is saying me we can't remove it sorry we can just hide it...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a fan of U2 but I'm not gonna waste my time and write a whole thread about how much I dislike it lol. I'd rather say " thanks apple, but I'm good".
What ever happened to being grateful?

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a fan of U2 but I'm not gonna waste my time and write a whole thread about how much I dislike it lol. I'd rather say " thanks apple, but I'm good".
What ever happened to being grateful?

Apparently iMore wrote an article about how to HIDE this album..maybe I am a little more touchy about my privacy but I found so many people are too..I don't appreciate my service provider mess with my account and put something into it without my permission..and call me rude but I am pissed for this and not at all grateful and well people are different as they should be.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apparently iMore wrote an article about how to HIDE this album..maybe I am a little more touchy about my privacy but I found so many people are too..I don't appreciate my service provider mess with my account and put something into it without my permission..and call me rude but I am pissed for this and not at all grateful and well people are different as they should be.

*sigh*

http://www.iphonelife.com/blog/31961/tip-day-how-delete-u2s-new-album-itunes

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Could you please tell me the step by step process to get rid of this album from my iCloud ?? There is no personal agenda...but it's a fact I didn't like Apple s way of shoving unwanted album in my account..and i posted this not only on WPC but Facebook and Twitter and even Apple support communities too..cause hey It's a free world and I can do this...just show me the process now if you can ...please...

Ah....see....you just described an agenda. It's not that you posted, but that you twisted facts into your own tortured views of reality. The whole having to pay Match to get rid of the album is inaccurate.

THAT is where is shows you've embarked on an agenda. This reminds me to always teach children to say "thank you" when given a gift no matter how they feel about it.

Oh by the way I just bought two U2 albums I didn't have. Happy me!!!! *dances*.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ummmm... If only you have taken care to actually read it before post it... Not a smiley person add one as per your taste...

Again, personal agenda. The album will be gone. That's the end of it. Seriously this is tiresome.

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Again, personal agenda. The album will be gone. That's the end of it. Seriously this is tiresome.

I am not forcing you to reply.. But the fact is it cannot be deleted.. And I don't want it.. Enjoy your day..

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Ah....see....you just described an agenda. It's not that you posted, but that you twisted facts into your own tortured views of reality. The whole having to pay Match to get rid of the album is inaccurate.

THAT is where is shows you've embarked on an agenda. This reminds me to always teach children to say "thank you" when given a gift no matter how they feel about it.

Oh by the way I just bought two U2 albums I didn't have. Happy me!!!! *dances*.

I couldn't see it before ...here it is.. If you have more doubts you can go to Apple support community too..I was tired enough to screen shot that one ..ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410777931.618773.jpg

armoko

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't understand so much hate about this U2 album. Apple just gave you a gift for FREE if you are not U2 fan then just ingore it and don't download it. If you don't want to see the album on your music library you can even hide it via iTunes. I like electronic music and I'm not U2 fan but I like this album.

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Lol.. I am not the kind of person who feels bad looking at some one happy... But hey just don't accuse me for what I am not.. And yes I don't state usually anything without proofs and fact checks., specifically when I am planning on accusing someone... Enjoy your day... (just don't come for me unprepared)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well thanks to this thread I am totally reliving ALL my U2 AND Amnesty International concerts AND Sting AND the Boss AND Peter Gabriel.
I hope next year they do classic Springsteen.
Best commute EVER.
Now I've got to find all my silver jewelry and friendship bracelets.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This thread is like flogging a dead horse. Mods please, it's going nowhere fast now.

http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-articles/298499-guide-how-delete-u2-album-your-idevice.html

You can't delete it in iTunes, you can only hide it like in this article I wrote for iMore.

That's the end of it. There's no point debating it any more, you can't delete it. There's nothing we or you can do. There's nothing anyone can do. It's a fact. it's happening. It's done. It's in the past. It's over. Move on with your life and stop getting angry/annoyed/mildly miffed over this. Talking about it further is not going to change the situation. if you whine 100 times Apple won't suddenly say "Well, he hit the magic number, time to remove it from his iDevice."

I don't know if I can put this any simpler. Do you understand what I am saying? Move on. Please, for the love of god, move on...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I went to the Tempe AZ concert when they taped Rattle and Hum. A bunch of us loaded up and crashed at a friend's parents' house in Phoenix. It was a two night concert and the tickets were 5 bucks each.
That's me bottom right with my friend Jose laying on me.
View attachment 64812

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox