Wow...why should I listen to U2??

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Be assured i am taking everybody's views as it is and not personally...and all those who just want to have fun with memes or sarcasm , they can have all the fun but they can never change my views or opinions.....and I can understand you must have not read the entire post but my second major problem was Five of the songs were stuck somewhere in between and I couldn't delete it without downloading it first..and that was frustrating...and lol goodnight again...

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
You guys are real " fanboys" ...I know album is free for download but this is my device and I will decide weather I want anything on my device or in my cloud storage , not Apple...it shows they have access to my cloud and that's creepy... I think some of you even put Apple before themselves...Apple isn't God come on..accept this is just wrong..have some self respect and don't just bow down accept whatever Apple do to your account and devices.

Apple may not be god, but you should at least realize it was a gesture of good will. Maybe they should've given you grammar lessons. Last time I checked you don't stop... in the middle... of the sentence... and put an ellipsis... Your not the lady from the old Prē commercials

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like how they pushed it out .. Kind of sneaky .. They did it to hit a record .. But is what it is ..

I wonder of Tim Cook has a free App Store on his phone that has every movie game etc under his purchased section lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
If you're trying to convince me that the stuff I store in my cloud is safe, don't open up my cloud without permission. A gift on my doorstep is one thing. A gift that you left in my house, after letting yourself in, is something different.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Enough everyone! :)

I could type out the ordeal we went through to have the U2 album be hidden on our devices, and may if you wish. Hint: It was not the simple fix that worked for many people.
Let us just leave it as it was probably not the most elegant way Apple could have rolled this gift out.

I would also add, that when you try to make fun of someone's grammar, make darn sure you didn't make any mistakes yourself.

:)

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Just feeling like updating that I followed some news and tech blogs relating to this incident and I am really glad that i am not alone..so many people didnt like this way of receiving "gift"..and I think there is enough uproar in media and social media that hopefully Apple will not repeat it's this mistake again in future..peace...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just feeling like updating that I followed some news and tech blogs relating to this incident and I am really glad that i am not alone..so many people didnt like this way of receiving "gift"..and I think there is enough uproar in media and social media that hopefully Apple will not repeat it's this mistake again in future..peace...

I had no doubt that others felt the same way, and there's nothing wrong with that. Anyway, take care and enjoy your weekend...:)

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I dont have an iPhone but know you like me to give my input. Other media sources are also reporting that settings may have been changed, by Apple, to default to dl automatic purchases as the U2 album was foisted on you. As here, many others disagree, without being in any position to argue.

Also: U2? Seriously! Who would not have prefered the money instead? If they reportedly paid a 9 figure sum, that could have been spent on something to have the fans crowing, like sapphire screen or whatever.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OP - WHY are you spreading misinformation on the Windows Phone Central site?

Thoughts on Apple s free U2 album gift !!! - Windows Phone Central Forums

You couldn't from iCloud and your purchase history unless you pay for iTunes Match... And yes some people who have auto download option on could not even delete it from their iDevices by swiping from right to left... There was no delete option for this albums songs like you get for other songs in your library.. Spooky sneaky and tech fail all at once...

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

There was no iMatch purchase required to delete this. It really is starting to feel like a personal agenda that you've embarked upon. And the spreading of outright misinformation is absolutely unnecessary.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I dont have an iPhone but know you like me to give my input. Other media sources are also reporting that settings may have been changed, by Apple, to default to dl automatic purchases as the U2 album was foisted on you. As here, many others disagree, without being in any position to argue.

Also: U2? Seriously! Who would not have prefered the money instead? If they reportedly paid a 9 figure sum, that could have been spent on something to have the fans crowing, like sapphire screen or whatever.

View attachment 64747

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
For the record apple owns your iCloud account you don't. They have given you free access to it. Even if you pay for space, they still own the data you put on it. You don't have to use iCloud at all.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
For the record apple owns your iCloud account you don't. They have given you free access to it. Even if you pay for space, they still own the data you put on it. You don't have to use iCloud at all.

Nuh uh! Apple has infringed on his inalienable human right to use their freely provided service and then had the unmitigated gall to GIVE HIM A GIFT. THOSE BASTARDS.

I bet he's a blast at Christmas and birthdays. Declaring war on all who give him a present he doesn't like. I have never read so much stupidity in all my life and I'm a crack berry member.

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
OP - WHY are you spreading misinformation on the Windows Phone Central site?

Thoughts on Apple s free U2 album gift !!! - Windows Phone Central Forums

There was no iMatch purchase required to delete this. It really is starting to feel like a personal agenda that you've embarked upon. And the spreading of outright misinformation is absolutely unnecessary.

Could you please tell me the step by step process to get rid of this album from my iCloud ?? There is no personal agenda...but it's a fact I didn't like Apple s way of shoving unwanted album in my account..and i posted this not only on WPC but Facebook and Twitter and even Apple support communities too..cause hey It's a free world and I can do this...just show me the process now if you can ...please...

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Nuh uh! Apple has infringed on his inalienable human right to use their freely provided service and then had the unmitigated gall to GIVE HIM A GIFT. THOSE BASTARDS.

I bet he's a blast at Christmas and birthdays. Declaring war on all who give him a present he doesn't like. I have never read so much stupidity in all my life and I'm a crack berry member.

Apple doesn't matter to me even an ounce ...They are just a service provider and They should behave in that manner only...I consider me and my privacy greater than a corporation but hey that's just me ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro