Wow...why should I listen to U2??

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have never expected this from Apple..total disrespect to my privacy..how can they force enter any music in my music queue..I wish I could sue them..horrible advertising or promotion or whatever this is...ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410358285.291337.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have never expected this from Apple..total disrespect to my privacy..how can they force enter any music in my music queue..I wish I could sue them..horrible advertising or promotion or whatever this is...View attachment 64266

Apple did not force anything on you. If that song is in the iCloud account, you, are someone with access to your iCloud account put it there.

CzekChik

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
actually mine when i went to Itunes was showing downloaded automatically without me even clicking to download. not sure how that happened

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
This is absolutely Apple 's doing.. Cause I don't share my account , ids or passwords with anyone..and I don't even like U2 and I never did anything in iTunes Store or anywhere else... And going by your info I think my iCloud is hacked ..then it's horrible breach of security... Anyway I am pissed and not liking this...

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
This is the last straw, I'm now boycotting anything Apple for giving me free things. I'm appalled that they would do something so terrifyingly horrible and downright disgusting!

That's it I'm calling all my lawyers and I will never rest until all of Apple and all their products are eradicated from existence!

YOU HEAR ME APPLE, I AM COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR SOUL!!

mu5usyju.jpg

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
You guys are real " fanboys" ...I know album is free for download but this is my device and I will decide weather I want anything on my device or in my cloud storage , not Apple...it shows they have access to my cloud and that's creepy... I think some of you even put Apple before themselves...Apple isn't God come on..accept this is just wrong..have some self respect and don't just bow down accept whatever Apple do to your account and devices.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I was actually surprised by this too .. I searched the album and it said downloaded I never downloaded it .. I'm all for free stuff but I thought they would just make it free to download not pre load it in my purchased section .. I still had to download it to my device but it auto showed as purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Well thats a bigger issue, I am yet to find a way to delete this ..I think I have to download it first then delete it..I am still living with clouds in my library..

fil6276

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Just swipe right to left on the song to delete. If you go to iTunes you can permanently delete from iCloud.

All just ungrateful in my opinion. It was only a gift. Do you all react like this when you do Secret Santa at work when you get a rubbish gift?

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Well I don't want somebody else to complete the purchase transaction for me..when I am listening to my music I don't want my device to automatically stream any random music out of nowhere..from now on I ll be more careful about those settings though but still that damn alb um shouldn't be in my playlist on its own...BTW I am still stuck with 5 songs and I don't get delete option when swipe from right to left on these five songs..I am confused where they are stored..and I am sorry I don't buy this secret Santa thing when I can clearly see this Santa has some vested interest in gifting this...

Last edited:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You guys are real " fanboys" ...I know album is free for download but this is my device and I will decide weather I want anything on my device or in my cloud storage , not Apple...it shows they have access to my cloud and that's creepy... I think some of you even put Apple before themselves...Apple isn't God come on..accept this is just wrong..have some self respect and don't just bow down accept whatever Apple do to your account and devices.

U2?s latest album is already on your iOS device because Apple told you it?ll put it there? sort of
http://bgr.com/2014/09/11/u2-auto-download-on-iphone-and-ipad/

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Lol.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm set to auto download and I STILL had to manually download the album.

Talk about over the top dramatic flouncing. Good lord. I'll admit it's entertaining to read though...