iMessage doesn't work

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Photos, messages, data about apps you have installed but not the apps themselves.

So if I back up my iPod to iCloud, and I delete let's say, clash of clans, and and then I restore my iPod from the backup and I reinstall clash of clans, will I get my data back?

Also, what does iCloud not backup?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So if I back up my iPod to iCloud, and I delete let's say, clash of clans, and and then I restore my iPod from the backup and I reinstall clash of clans, will I get my data back?

Also, what does iCloud not backup?

I think gamecenter saves your clash of clans data, but do an iCloud backup just in case.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's up to the developer whether the data for game progress and achievements are saved within the app with iCloud back up. Most do. But it has to be coded by the Dev. If the app in question shows in the iCloud list in settings, it should save the data. My question is about the 2 different lists in iCloud. There's a short list of apps on the "Manage Storage" page. Then tap "John Q.'s iPhone" to the next page and under "Back up Options" is a longer list of apps. What's the difference in the 2 lists? The first short list shows "Documents and data" and the second list shows data. The amount of data is different between the two. It's confusing. Is that first list the only apps that save everything? Anybody know the difference?

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I fixed the problem. What I did was, I turned off iMessage and I turned it back on. Then I deleted the conversation that was causing the problem. Presto! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I fixed the problem. What I did was, I turned off iMessage and I turned it back on. Then I deleted the conversation that was causing the problem. Presto! :)

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Enjoy your weekend...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73