My New iPod Classic wishlist!

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I honestly need a new iPod Classic with these specs!

- 256GB Flash Storage
- Bigger Retina Display
- Lightning Port
- New Colors (Silver, Space Grey & Gold)
- Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio
- All aluminum thinner design

I also want the old iPod Classic trademarks to be the same such as the wheel controls and the simple minimalistic software that only accepts audio and video, no apps and no touch controls!

elliwhi

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Mmmmmm I doubt they're updating the iPod classic again. It's more like outdated now. They haven't update it in quite a few years....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

elliwhi

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I hope they do because i think the iPod touch is a very cluttered device to use as a music player! Too many useless features for me!

Yes however when it was first released it was 40GB of music. That's what the iPod is intended for. Just get an iPad with 128GB storage with those features you listed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the iPod is intended for music only not games, apps and a camera! That's why i want an updated version of the current iPod Classic, the 128GB iPad won't solve the problem! Anyways i'm just saying my wish list not forcing you to agree on my thoughts!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I second that even though I don't need 256gb so I'd stick with the current FB size and I would take out the built in fm radio. I'd also like to see the ability to have a in line start/stop volume control. Oh and the headphone jack at the bottle.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That would definitely be an awesome iPod Classic, but I really wonder if Apple will ever refresh that model. :confused: I doubt it, but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If the iPod Classic does get a refresh it will still have a hard drive to keep the price down, a 256 GB flash storage drive will make the starting price $400 minimum. Built in FM radio would be a toss up, I would rather see a AM tuner since most sports radio station are broadcasted over AM where I am but that's just me.
I think if Apple refreshes the iPod Classic it will have a touch screen, play audio and video only, have wifi built in for iTunes Radio, 500 GB hard drive, Bluetooth for headphones. One thing I think apple should add is support for flac files, if Apple adds that I think it will sell more.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
If the iPod Classic does get a refresh it will still have a hard drive to keep the price down, a 256 GB flash storage drive will make the starting price $400 minimum. Built in FM radio would be a toss up, I would rather see a AM tuner since most sports radio station are broadcasted over AM where I am but that's just me.
I think if Apple refreshes the iPod Classic it will have a touch screen, play audio and video only, have wifi built in for iTunes Radio, 500 GB hard drive, Bluetooth for headphones. One thing I think apple should add is support for flac files, if Apple adds that I think it will sell more.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Great features! I only want the flash storage for the speed and drops! I ruined 2 classics before by dropping it while its playing!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods