Do old iPods still work?
Hey there guys and gals!
So, I am doing something that some and if not all of you might think is crazy. But I'm getting rid of my smartphone! :b I have a Moto X right now, but I'm about to drop my contract, get an old burner phone, and be done with it!
Only thing is, I love music. I don't want to get an iPod touch or any new one, but I plan to get an ipod for my music since I won't have a phone that is as capable to play music as this one is. I was thinking about going back to a classic or an old nano. My only thing is, can I? I don't use iTunes because I don't have an apple device right now, but if I do download it it is going to be at the iOS 10.57292-20392 whatever it is. Is there anyway to get an older iPod that's on an older iOS and it still work?
Thanks I'm advance guys.
Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
- 06-17-2014, 04:11 AM #2
- 06-17-2014, 07:03 AM #3
- 06-17-2014, 07:08 AM #4iMore Beginner
- 93 Posts
- 06-17-2014, 11:07 PM #5
Re: Do old iPods still work?
- 06-22-2014, 07:51 PM #7
- 06-22-2014, 08:06 PM #8
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:05 PM
- By pkaur in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:40 AM