Cannot delete videos from IPod Touch 5th gen.
I use the VLC app to add and watch mp4 videos. After I watch them I delete them, but I had Googles Auto Backup on and it saved (backed up) the videos to my ipod in the Photos app. Now I cannot delete them. I can select them but the Trashcan is grayed out. I can delete photos but not videos. Any suggestions? Yes, I turned off the Auto Back Up... Thanks.
- 04-15-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- By reelon in forum iPad AirReplies: 12Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:01 AM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:15 AM
- By jman0829 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM