Ipod Nano 3rd Gen audio quality
I have an Ipod Nano 3rd Gen (the fat one) "Product Red" still in mint conditions with fully efficient battery and I wish to know about the audio quality of this player.
Audiophiles criticized almost every Ipod except the first generations which were equipped with a better digi/analogic circuit.
In my esperience this Ipod sounds a little clincking also with good quality headset and lossless audio tracks
- 04-11-2014, 08:31 AM #2
Re: Ipod Nano 3rd Gen audio quality
How would we know how YOUR device sounds? It doesn't matter what others think of how their similar device sounds. You are the one that is using it. If it sounds good to you, great. If it does not, return it and get a different one with a more suitable sound. "My" iPod, iPhone, iPad all sound great to "me".
- By ahnphan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2014, 04:06 PM
- By BBFunGuy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 24Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:57 AM
- By iBright in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:15 PM