Do You Still Use an iPod And If So Which One?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a 32 GB 6th gen iPod Touch. It's loaded with children's movies for when we travel with the kids.

dankargo

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
64GB 5G iPod Touch. I can't do without it to be honest, the thought of having music on my phone is a horrible one.

Lately though, I noticed it's getting rather sluggish - I'm guessing iOS 9 and in general most apps these days are more RAM hungry which is starting to take its tole on the device. I remember when I first bought it, it was lightning fast. I have a Spotify Premium account so nowadays, that's my go to app for music rather than the stock music one - If I have anything running alongside it though, it will affect the playback of the playing song and makes the app non-responsive at times. Maybe its time for the 6G?

Seb Gastineau

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Yeah of course iPod 📱 touch 6 ,128 GB ,for mostly my music,films,and games!,otherwise my iPhone 7 will be overloaded,so it's my my second device,really love it,but I want an iPod touch 7 ,with Touch ID and A10 chips,since I don't like big tablet like iPad,it will be more than perfect 👌

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I have an iPod touch 128gb and I use it solely as my Apple music/Google play set up for my Sonos and Philips hue lights. I control them all with that so mine and my family have our own devices freed up. Damn it's convenient. I have it docked on an apple aluminum space gray dock and it's always ready.

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Yes! I currently own an iPod Touch 4th Generation! I love it so incredibly much. It's 32 GB with about twenty-five apps and seven hundred songs. I also have an iPod Classic with 160 GB. I don't use it as much but my iPod is strictly for music and games.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4th gen iPod Touch that I load kids movies and shows on when we're traveling. It's a life saver when you have young kids!

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I rock a touch that is mainly used to stream Tidal HiFi via a separate amp/DAC that allows me to go portable. All non essential services and Apps were removed to allow smooth operation. Yes, my touch serves as a portable DAP.

Humann

Jul 8, 2019
Visit site
I have a couple of iPods. I've got a 20GB 4th generation classic and a first generation iPod Mini that originally had a 4GB hard drive but how sports a 32GB Compact Flash card. I still find them useful in the car. I find that multitasking my iPhone, say for GPS and streaming music just doesn't work all that well.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Until earlier this week when we were robbed I had a little iPod shuffle. I wasn’t using it anymore but it was my very first iPod and my husband gave it to me so I was hanging onto it for sentimental and collectible reasons. I realize that it’s probably not very collectible but I just didn’t wanna get rid of it. Unfortunately that decision has been made for me. ??????

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox