Do You Still Use an iPod And If So Which One?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the fifth generation iPod Touch in Blue...and I love it...it's been my go to media player at home...

I wanted to get the Product(Red) but I can't find it in a shop so I went with the blue instead...

Sent from my RM-998_apac_sea_912 using Tapatalk
Yeh as I mentioned above I have my go to Nano 5th Gen for my long distance road cycling and the new Nano touch for around the house, Both 16GB with good noise cancelling earbuds for both..

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Last Thursday I found my 2nd generation iPod. It was the first Apple product I purchased and for the past several years it has been collecting dust in a junk drawer. Curious, I charged it and discovered the iPod works great! I loaded it with music and podcasts and used it extensively on a long car trip I took last weekend. Battery life and sound quality were both excellent. Obviously it is very old technology and most of the apps I use on my 5s won't work on it, but it is great audio device and both the TuneIn and iHeart Radio apps work.

To answer the title of the thread; I hadn't used an iPod for the past three years but I am using a second generation iPod now.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Have a 30GB iPod video and just got a 7th generation iPod nano 16GB in January off of eBay. Currently selling that and I'm going to get a 64gb iPod touch in probably Spacy Gray or a refurbed Black Slate Touch

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I use a first generation iPod Touch I bought almost as soon as they were available. It still works, but it's filled to the brim with music since it's only 8GB. It's also a nice view in the rear view mirror for what iOS 3.3 looks and feel like.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch. I leave it in my car. I listen to it way more than the radio. I bring it in about once a month to sync and charge.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

tmb2013

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I still use my 4gb iPod mini, my 1st gen iPod Touch and my 4th gen iPod Touch. Debating buying a 5th gen Touch just because I don't know what the roadmap looks like for the iPod going forward.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
An old iPod Touch 4th generation 8GB in black. It's been a good trusty iPod. It's been losing battery really fast now, but it's still an awesome device :)

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Black 32GB 5th-Gen. I don't use it to much for music but it is my digital camera replacement so I always take it on trips. Recently, I've started using it as my alarm clock as telling Siri when to wake me up is much less tedious then resetting my actual clock.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Warning: Heretic on board, lol.
(Because my phone is a BlackBerry and my tablet is an Android)

But I use my Ipod Touch 5th gen all the time.
For music, for apps because Blackberry lacks apps so I fire up a hotspot for my itouch and to stay in touch via imessage with my Apple friends.

Oh, and the camera, too. :D

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
iPod touch 5th generation in white and silver to match my white and silver iPad Air. I've got some music on there that I listen to. I also play games and use it for emails and imessage.

Sent from my iPad

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but not much. It's an 8 GB 2nd Gen iPod Touch, but need to upgrade to something that'll get iOS 8 for iMessage.

Roland

Ry

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
iPod Classic (4th generation) - 20GB HD swapped for a 16GB CF card
iPod Mini (2nd generation) - 4GB HD swapped for an 8GB CF card
iPod touch (3rd generation)

Classic and Mini are usually docked. iPod touch is usually the player in the car, though using it less and less since it's iOS version is outdated.