Remaking the Ipod.

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I mean im pretty sure this has been thought of but I wonder why Apple hasn't touched or remodel the Ipod Classic? I mean I get the Classic keeps the aesthetic of well...the classic Ipod. Considering that sales have dwindled especially with the passing quarter, that wouldn't a brand new redesign rekindle interest in the classic? Imagine if you will, a larger screen possibly of sapphire, slimmer and more capable 1.5-1.0 inch HDD drive, lighting cable, and an enhanced track wheel would bring it back to mainstream appeal and revitalize the legendary MP3 player.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Cost and interest most like it for its classic appeal but is there a market for it

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The iPad is pretty much replacing the iPod lineup.

The only thing that I think that will save the iPod Classic is if they add wifi so you can stream music and Airplay for videos and offer HDD and flash storage options. Plus add an option so other iOS devices can access the music and video library from the classic over wifi or Bluetooth. Basically they need to make the iPod Classic into the ultimate portable music player that combines the high storage of a portable hard drive with some iOS features and integration.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73