4th gen iPod does nothing.
My Niece has a 4th gen iPod that she could get to do nothing so she ask me to look at it. Well it shows to plug into iTunes. When I plug it into the computer the computer doesn't recognize it at all.. It does charge but there is no "bong" sound indicating a device has been detected so obviously iTunes does nothing for it. Also the device will not shut off or go into DFU mode. It has two screens one is a quick flash of the apple logo followed by the plug into iTunes screen. Does anyone have advice for this device??
- 11-19-2013, 05:38 PM #2
Re: 4th gen iPod does nothing.
How long did you hold the power button to turn it off? Press and hold both the power button and the home button for about 10 -15 seconds or until it cycles off or reboots. Afterwards, try to restore it via iTunes, but know that personal data will be lost on it.
- 11-19-2013, 06:37 PM #4
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:44 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:42 PM
- By andrew89898 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:35 PM