Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Really badly damaged ipod touch 4th gen

I've accidenly dropped my ipod touch 4th gen really badly and the screen is hanging on to my ipod by a wire, i want to back it up but im fearing the worst, nothing comes up on my screen anymore but my ipod is still running and i've got a code on my ipod to unlock it but i can't see where the numbers are, and im wondering if anyone thinks it's worth trying to get apple to fix it?? need people's thought's please reply see photo attached! helppp!Really badly damaged ipod touch 4th gen-image.jpeg

Default Re: Really badly damaged ipod touch 4th gen

Whether or not you should take it to get repaired by Apple depends on your value of it. Do you think it would be worth it? Do you use it enough to justify getting it repair? It they can't fix it, will you go out and buy another one? These are questions that only you can answer. As for trying to back it up, I would take it a nearby Apple Store to see if they could salvage my data.