iPod 2G without so

Enrico Reitano

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Im'italian boy I have a problem with the ipod of my sister.She said me that it doesn't have iOs beacause her friend clean out all i don't know how but i think it's true.I have connected the ipod to my pc and windows says:unknow device ....the ipod doesn't work i have no idea to do now i want to know if i can put any so in it can you help me please ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you say iPod 2G, are you referring to an iPod Touch 2nd Generation? If so, can you not connect it to your PC, initiate the PC's iTunes app and then select "restore"?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
oh im a stupid i didn't try.Ok now it's ok sorry man thank you

I highly doubt you're stupid, sir. After all, you were smart enough to seek help, right? Anyway, I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Take care and have a great day...:)

JM19

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I highly doubt you're stupid, sir. After all, you were smart enough to seek help, right? Anyway, I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Take care and have a great day...:)

Saw your reply and just thought I would commend you. I've seen in a lot of forums where people bash on others who ask questions where they think are stupid because they are so simple.

Certain problems can seem easy to some but hard to others. The point of forums such as this one is to help one another out.

I love this forum. I always find such great help and try to help others too. Anyhow, just my two cents.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Saw your reply and just thought I would commend you. I've seen in a lot of forums where people bash on others who ask questions where they think are stupid because they are so simple.

Certain problems can seem easy to some but hard to others. The point of forums such as this one is to help one another out.

I love this forum. I always find such great help and try to help others too. Anyhow, just my two cents.

Thank you, sir. That is very nice of you...:)...and thank you for being a part of the iMore community. Take care, and have a great weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2