iPod Classic refresh suggestion
I was pondering the other day while hooking up my iPod Classic to my JBL Flip. Do you think that an iPod Classic with Bluetooth would spark a possible refresh to an old brand? I would love to just hit random on a 160gb iPod with a portable Bluetooth speaker. What do you all think?
- 10-04-2013, 08:13 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 01:26 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Re: iPod Classic refresh suggestion
I've been considering an iPod classic for a while, but I keep waiting for a "hopeful" refresh. 160GB is storage space would be great for taking my entire library with me, rather than choosing what to leave out on my iPod touch. It would be great if Apple upgraded the iPod classic with Bluetooth, and (if it's possible without losing the 160GB of space) add a Solid-State Drive. The current Hard Disk Drive can be damaged more easily than other iPods that use Flash memory.
- By BTSee in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:39 PM
- By jdbii in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:27 PM