- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPod Touch 4th Generation Not Turning On After Not Using for 2 Weeks!
Can someone please help? My iPod Touch (4th gen, 8 GB) isn't turning on. I haven't used it in about two weeks and it was working perfectly before then - no signs of any problems at all. I tried charging it for 5 hours in a row, but no luck, even tried different chargers, computers, etc. Any help? I don't want to pay $79 for a new battery replacement and I'm not a DIY guy...
I don't want my iPod to be a paperweight!
- 09-27-2013, 07:38 PM #2
- 09-28-2013, 08:27 AM #3
Re: iPod Touch 4th Generation Not Turning On After Not Using for 2 Weeks!
The battery in iOS devices need to be above a certain voltage to charge, if it drops below that it might not charge at all. The only solution I've come across that's work is to leave it charging continuously for about a week or 2 (no 100% guarantee though). If the "low battery" screen is not coming up when you plug it in to charge then the battery is completely flat and you have to change it if you want it to work again.
Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
- By steveg_nh in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:14 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:45 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
- By falconeight in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:30 PM
- By SimpleRounds in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:10 PM