iPod mini, Exclamation point and folder on some startups
So my sister-in-law had a busted iPod mini that wasn't holding a charge and eventually only booted to the exclamation point/folder screen. After collecting dust, I decided to revive it with a new battery and drive swap (CompactFlash card).
Boom - working again.
But occasionally, I still get the exclamation point/folder screens on some startups. Thoughts? Any things I should try?
- 09-18-2013, 08:40 PM #2
Re: iPod mini, Exclamation point and folder on some startups
The information via the following link should help you out tremendously.
iPod displays a folder icon with an exclamation point
- By Superjudge in forum iOS 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:59 PM
- By ColoradoGiant in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:14 PM
- By Marauder2 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:00 PM
- By gpsskimaps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:48 PM
- By s0cializam in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:56 PM