My Ipod Touch vs the newly released 16 GB version.

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in the new $229 Ipod Touch. I'm aware of the trade off's with the Camera being the big one alongside storage. But my question is, should I trade my 32 GB forth gen Ipod touch for a better built, better spec'd, larger display, better battery life Ipod touch, at the expense of storage and a back camera? I understand the trade off's and I could justify it in some contexts, such as switching from my touch's camera to My Iphone 4s's camera for pictures. I mean is it worth it? Im at a weird impasse about it. I can justify it but I mean should I? Is it a worth wile trade off in your opinion? Being aware that money is the deciding factor in this as If it wasn't I would just go for the 32GB model instead.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Well for an extra $70, you can get a 32gb 5th gen iPod touch that includes the rear facing camera and also not downgrade on your storage capacity. Those 2 things along are worth the extra bucks. The push down loop connector..not so much :D

But since you have a 4S, why even bother with a touch?

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well pricing is the main reason why im considering it also I have an Ipod touch for music? I mean sure my 4s does the same things, some even better but I just figured I have a dedicated music device that I do happen to use for gaming while my Iphone is more of my work, media, contact, and all around other purpose device. Essentially my Ipod touch is my leisure device while my 4s is my communication device.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not really sure what you’re after here. Why "bump"? You have already stated why you want to do it, and it’s your money... so why do you care what we think?

You have already said that you can justify it (to whom? Yourself? Your spouse? Us?)... If you’ve made up your mind, just do it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2