Should i buy an iPod classic now?
Hey all! I need to get a new iPod classic because mine is almost dead! Do you think i should buy it now? Or wait till it "maybe" gets an update?
But at the same time i'm a bit scared that they could stop It's production.
ĽAlso share what you think could be updated in it!
-I myself think it will get an improved screen, thinner design with SSD or huge flash storage 128+ and a lightning dock.
- 05-24-2013, 08:57 PM #2
- 05-24-2013, 11:01 PM #3
- 05-25-2013, 01:49 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 28 Posts
Re: Should i buy an iPod classic now?
i cannot see them getting rid or making changes to the iPod classic because it had plenty of storage to store music .I think the only time they would alter the iPod classic is when something from other company brings one out bigger and better and then they would alter the design and everything to be bigger and better but at this moment in time there is noting around that would be any good that would take over apple
Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD
- 10-03-2013, 11:19 PM #5
- By SallyField in forum iPad 3Replies: 20Last Post: 08-23-2012, 04:15 AM
- By quiltnut in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:20 PM
- By NicolaG in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 85Last Post: 06-12-2009, 02:48 AM
- By dac005 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM
- By iphonetom in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 26Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:00 AM