- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPod Touch White Screen.
I recently(yesterday) replaced the front screen assembly of my iPod Touch 4th Generation and all I have is a white screen. When I first tested the screen( before putting screws back in) it worked great Then after putting it back together I get a white screen. It's still functional and is recognized by iTunes but I can't see anything on the screen...but white...how do I fix this?
- 05-10-2013, 08:10 AM #2
Re: iPod Touch White Screen.
Putting it back together this is a question for you since you said it worked before you put it back together, Did you tighten it too much causing something to pinch inside that you can reopen and check.
- By Dskgolf in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2013, 10:47 PM
- By SomebodyCEO in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2013, 04:52 AM
- By kayaqiu in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
- By MobileMania in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2011, 07:16 AM
- By Mike14 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2010, 05:56 PM