3rd gen screen on 2nd gen Touch?
Good morning. A coworker asked me if I would repair his cracked screen on his 3rd gen iPod Touch. I told him a price and he agreed. I ordered a 3rd gen digitizer, sat down today to replace it and found that his iPod is a 2nd gen Touch. The digitizer ribbon cable lays differently off each screen. But if I can get the digitizer to connect to the logic board, will it be possible to snap the screen back in without breaking the ribbon cable? Will a 3rd gen replacement screen work on a 2nd gen Touch?
Thank you for your assistance.
- 05-05-2013, 09:15 AM #2
- 05-05-2013, 09:26 AM #3
Re: 3rd gen screen on 2nd gen Touch?
Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
- By cole2kb in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:48 PM
- By shareez in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
- By dooks88 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
- By ew_deathscythe in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:07 AM