need help adding gmail contacts to iPod Touch 5th gen
I did some searching online, and I found some YouTube tutorials saying to set up my gmail account using Microsoft Exchange and just importing contacts and not email or calendar. I did that, but my gmail contacts never came up. From what I can tell, there is also a way to import them via iTunes. How can I do that? I'm VERY new to iOS/iTunes.
- 04-16-2013, 01:27 PM #2
Re: need help adding gmail contacts to iPod Touch 5th gen
You can no longer setup gmail via Exchange with the exception of Google's paid services. Having said that, you need to go to Settings-Mail, Contacts, Calendars-Add Account and then select Gmail. After you've got it setup follow the steps found HERE to sync your contacts and HERE to sync your Google calendar(s).
- 04-16-2013, 03:55 PM #4
- By LessThan3myBB in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 06-19-2013, 10:55 AM
- By martinr80233 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2013, 08:32 PM
- By wateron in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2011, 11:01 PM
- By AMVMommy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM
- By captainfreedom in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:53 AM