- iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
iPod classic 6th gen crashes
Hi, my cousin has had an iPod classic 6th gen 80gb for a few years and after visiting her today she wanted me to take a look at it as it keeps crashing when playing a song and then browsing the library.
What happens is that when a song is loaded for around 5-10s seconds into the song the iPod locks up and none of the buttons will function although the music keeps playing fine.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix to this problem. She said she hasn't noticed it doing it before so I'm thinking along the lines of the hard drive being faulty?
- 04-04-2013, 07:10 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 141 Posts
Re: iPod classic 6th gen crashes
Check your iPod hard disk for errors after connecting it to your computer. It is very possible that the disk was physically damaged as it happens often with iPod Classic. Not much to do than to take it to the Apple Store for replacement or repair.
- By RonHC in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
- By mceyedol in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:31 PM
- By realizment#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM
- By shareez in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2009, 06:39 PM