View Poll Results: What should I do to my iPod?
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Fix iPod by myself
Take it to repair shop
- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
iPod touch 4g screen - fix it or take it to a shop?!
I have been in doubt for some time and, to erase it, I decided to ask if someone can tell what I should do. The thing is my iPod screen is broken (still usable) but I want to see it fixed.
I've been "googling" around and seen many videos of step-by-step iPod touch screen replacement. The thing is, I've never done it so, should I or shouldn't I try to fix it by myself?
Another reason for this doubt is that, right now, I'm short in money!
Thanks in advance
- By Dskgolf in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2013, 10:47 PM
- By skezir in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:33 PM
- By lydia331 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:15 AM
- By Austin Morrow in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:23 PM
- By Gooster in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:56 AM