ipod 2g help with apps.... please help
i just got a used ipod 2g for my nephew which is enough for him but i am trying to install kids games but all of them requires IOS 4.3 and i have only managed to download ONE. does anybody knows a list of kids games that support IOS 4.2.1 Or is there a way i can download this IOS 4.3 games into this ipod? THANK YOUUUU.!!!!!
- 03-13-2013, 10:00 AM #2
Re: ipod 2g help with apps.... please help
First, you need to verify the iPod model. You can do that by following the instructions HERE. If your device qualifies, then all you have to do is connect it to iTunes and select 'check for updates'.
- By aliciabat in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:52 PM
- By mmace in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:28 PM
- By jailbreak111 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:27 AM
- By Camcardshark in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2009, 11:44 PM
- By iphonecjb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM