My sister had her fourth generation iPod Touch for about a year and a half. She never bought any extra warranty on it, so it expired. Today her home button got stuck down (not sure how) and she said it doesn't always recognize the iPod when she plugs it into the computer.
She's giving me the iPod, which I'm going to take to the Apple Store to get fixed and then give it to my mother.
What repair costs am I looking at?
- 02-25-2013, 01:16 AM #2
I think it's like 99 bucks not sure thou
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 44Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
- By KStewart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:06 PM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:03 PM
- By Kupe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2007, 02:30 PM