Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPod touch 5th generation weird wifi problem
I have some weird problem going on with my Wi-Fi.
So I'm using router Canyon CNP WRT 514N1, and ipod touch 5th generation.
The problem is in my connection speed. When I try my connection speed with speedtest, I have resault like ~1MB download, but it should be like 15MB.
So to test what's wrong, I connect my PC by wireless to that routher, and disable all other connections. Resault on PC is 15MB. I test again on ipod and got 15MB speed aswell.
So I conect my PC back to switch and disconect from wireless connection (router). 5min later I run speedtest on ipod again, and I have wery bad resault again.
So I connect my PC back via wireless and again connection is good after testing it with speedtest with my PC.
So any idea why my speedtest resault get higer, after I test it with PC?
And I was checking all the time if there wasn't someone disturbing my connection.
So that's simple weird.
- By Leftypepper716 in forum iOS 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:47 AM
- By asymmetric in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2010, 01:38 AM
- By JORDAN in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:23 PM
- By lllAE86lll in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:46 PM
- By Cjkballer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:14 AM