IPod touch 5 Review

dammy99

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I want to make this short and sweet. If your angry about Imore completely neglecting the IPod touch 5, and not even bothering to write a full review (which was promised by Renee himself) then share your thoughts. I think this is really outrageous i mean this site is dedicated to everything apple, and how many devices do Apple even release in a year=not a lot, so your telling me no one had time to write a review???? im ordering a new ipod touch as we speak, and would have loved to have seen Imore's opinion on this device. Once again the IPod touch gets no love.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Yeah, I need to get that done. After writing tens of thousands of words on the iPhone 5, iOS 6, iPad 4, and iPad mini, I just hit a wall. I have a few sections to finish (like Lightning port, again!) but I'll get it done.

Leanna did complete and post the photo reviews.

If you want my opinion now though -- it's fantastic. It's almost exactly an iPad mini-er, but running iPhone apps instead of iPad apps. I gave two away as gifts this XMas, and both recipients ADORE them.

dammy99

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
oh wooow im flattered you actually replied Rene, yh i understand your reasoning's, love the site and the podcast keep it up dude!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2