IPod touch 5 Review
I want to make this short and sweet. If your angry about Imore completely neglecting the IPod touch 5, and not even bothering to write a full review (which was promised by Renee himself) then share your thoughts. I think this is really outrageous i mean this site is dedicated to everything apple, and how many devices do Apple even release in a year=not a lot, so your telling me no one had time to write a review???? im ordering a new ipod touch as we speak, and would have loved to have seen Imore's opinion on this device. Once again the IPod touch gets no love.
- 01-15-2013, 01:01 AM #2
Re: IPod touch 5 Review
Yeah, I need to get that done. After writing tens of thousands of words on the iPhone 5, iOS 6, iPad 4, and iPad mini, I just hit a wall. I have a few sections to finish (like Lightning port, again!) but I'll get it done.
Leanna did complete and post the photo reviews.
If you want my opinion now though -- it's fantastic. It's almost exactly an iPad mini-er, but running iPhone apps instead of iPad apps. I gave two away as gifts this XMas, and both recipients ADORE them.
- By Austin Morrow in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:23 AM
- By tritan in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:09 PM
- By Phone different Articles in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:20 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 01:04 PM
- By pdaluver in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:21 AM