1st Gen ipod Touch home button issue
I did a screen replacement on a 1st gen iPod Touch and now the home button isn't responding. Its almost like there is no give to it now. I checked every teardown video and walkthrough I could find and I don't see anything missing but I'm sure I missed something simple. Here is where I'm at:
I appreciate any help, even if its just yelling at me for missing something very simple.
- 03-21-2013, 01:35 PM #2
Re: 1st Gen ipod Touch home button issue
I am not sure, but could this be a calibration issue and not necessary a hardware one? I.e. did you try calibrating your home button after replacing the screen?
- By GilW in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:16 AM
- By omysea in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:12 AM
- By omysea in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:11 AM
- By Murphy5156 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 03:53 PM
- By HeyGreggie in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2011, 04:16 PM