[Fixing] Any Idevice Spinning Wheel Of Death!
I don't know where to put it but I make a new thread here.
This is a tutorial of fixing any idevice that has a spinning wheel of death issue during the process of the turning on the device.
Material You Need!
An IDevice cable iphone5 or iphone4 type doesn't matter.
A idevice you trying to fix.
iTunes that is up to date if it isn't, during the process it will give an error
And the main thing Patients.
1) you should go and update iTunes If you didn't do so
2) Go and make it go into recovery mode or just turn it on normally and connect it to the computer before it goes to spinning wheel of death or plug it in when t turns on.
3) when it plugged in and the computer and iTunes recognise it click restore
4) after that wait until it finishes
5) When it's done click restore if the device turns off while you we're in recovery mode just turn it back onto recovery Mode and that's all.
6) when it's done you should now encounter the recovery mode picture for awhile it will disappear and show the status bar and the apple logo.
7) when it's done your idevice is now restored and its fixed if you encounter recovery mode again you should restore it once more.
Your idevice is now fixed and running hope it helps
If need more assistance email me