Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How does a compss app work with 4th gen?
I am completely new to this gadget - my daughter has given it to me to use, and I am rather a die-hard pc person. But I gotta say, this thing, this iPod 4th gen is kind of neat! I am trying to learn about what it can and can not do, and was fascinated by a compass program that I downloaded. If the unit does not have a GPS chip, how the heck does it know which way is North? Was I just lucky that I was facing about the right direction when I turned it on? I am fascinated by some of the apps I see available and I have noticed many are targeted for one device or another, yet in my interest to get some of these things I want to understand what technology I have available so the app's ability is not exceeding that of the device.
Thank-you very much,
p.s.: That was supposed to read "How does a compass work with 4th gen" as I am not sure what a compss is,
Last edited by brucemc777; 11-11-2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Noticed mistake
- By ame in forum iOS 5Replies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2011, 02:24 AM
- By touchyphone in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:11 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2009, 09:26 PM
- By dvigue in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2009, 10:18 PM
- By mwg3c in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:04 PM