- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do you Glue your digitizer/screen on? Please Help
Hi there wonder if anyone here can help me fix down an ipod 4th Gen screen down for me please?
I have had a couple of attempts but can't seem to get it right as the screen eventually ends up lifting off.
I have used 3M 300LSE adhesive strips that goes all the way round the screen and also the type that just to the top and bottom where the home button is.
I Heated it up a bit with a hair drier before clamping it down over night but no joy.
Also I've tried super glue(Gelflex glue) also but can't seem to get anything to work.
What do you use and how do you do it?
Please can anyone out there who has done this successfully help a man in need?
- 11-10-2012, 11:53 AM #2
- 01-11-2013, 11:57 AM #3
Re: How do you Glue your digitizer/screen on? Please Help
Is there a simple way to do it so that when you install the new adhesive there is nothing off kilter? I have repaired multiple but I sit and waste hours trying to pull the original adhesive off. Need to find a more productive way. Please advise.
- By Leanna Lofte in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:30 AM
- By Tramain in forum iPhone 4Replies: 190Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:18 PM
- By JBHII in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:54 PM
- By tritan in forum AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:29 PM
- By Fortinbras in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:24 AM