Results 1 to 1 of 1
iPod Nano 5th Gen - not turning on, not recogized, PC, iTunes nor iHome DockHello
Hello. My iPod 5th generation was fully charged last night and was working peferectly today morning while running a half marathon when it stopped playing and the screen is blank/does not turn on. I had intially thought that it did not fully charge, so when I got home, I plugged it into my iHome dock. I would usually see the screen come alive but it did not, so I then plugged it into my PC via USB cable but it was recoginized by the computer nor in iTunes. I left it plugged in longer, and the iPod did become warm, so that means it was charging, correct? I'm also unable to reset the device by holding down the menu + the center button.
Are there other options I can pursue to fix this? It was never dropped nor submerged in water and is great condition. What could be causing the problems that I have described?
I apoologize if this is not the correct forum to pose my questions.
EDIT: the "hello" on the subject should not have been there
- By built2prfctn in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:32 AM
- By shady205 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:32 AM
- By Chrizy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2010, 12:36 AM
- By berlinjeremy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:26 AM
- By Lewroyal in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2009, 02:28 PM