Why is there no iPod touch 5 forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
good point, Sean. i feel as though i need to inhale enormous amounts of marijuana to get myself to understand them sometimes

and that would not be good since, well, it is illegal

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Uh! Of all threads to bump, did ya have to bump one made by Motoleo? I was just thinking how clean the forums were starting to look again without all the dang spam threads being bumped to the top every 5 seconds...
brick-wall-017.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It's only spam because people don't answer my questions.

People expect an iPhone and a iPad every year. But they nay say anything about the iPod touch.

There is no forum for it. I guess because they must think that the iPod has completed it's evolution.

They must think that they can't make a better iPod.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's only spam because people don't answer my questions.

People expect an iPhone and a iPad every year. But they nay say anything about the iPod touch.

There is no forum for it. I guess because they must think that the iPod has completed it's evolution.

They must think that they can't make a better iPod.

I knew you couldn't keep your promise...

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5-forum/237416-upgrading-becomes-more-meticulous.html#post1895424

He's baaaa-aaaaaack

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't posted for like 3 days but who's counting?

Anyway, I'll just not post as often, you can't actually cancel your account you know.

It's not how often you post that is the problem, but rather what you post. Bumping your threads to the top of the message board every day only to say the same dang things just reworded is not productive and it blocks out or minimized the exposure of the other people's help threads, ect...

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It's not how often you post that is the problem, but rather what you post. Bumping your threads to the top of the message board every day only to say the same dang things just reworded is not productive and it blocks out or minimized the exposure of the other people's help threads, ect...

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

I can't help that my threads are popular. I can't bump threads all by myself. It's not a one man job. Now, as far as saying the same thing repeatedly

That's just kind of unintentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner