I will probably need to get an iPod Touch 5g

jeb1974

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
My 8 GB iPod Touch is getting full due to lots of music & some apps. I sure hope the base 5g will start at least as 16 GB. I just wonder when in 2012 they will be released. Do most of you out there feel the 5g will start at a minimum of 16 GB?

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
My 8 GB iPod Touch is getting full due to lots of music & some apps. I sure hope the base 5g will start at least as 16 GB. I just wonder when in 2012 they will be released. Do most of you out there feel the 5g will start at a minimum of 16 GB?

Not sure abt that however if memory serves me correct the 8GB has been the start for Nano, iPhone & Touch for the last few generations. Personally I would strongly advise you to purchase a 32GB
(minimum) since you have lots of music & so apps.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way, I got an 8gb one a year ago and I need more space. I'm trying to wait until the next generation comes out and get a 32gb one. I just hope they don't kill off the touch in favor of the ipad mini that has been rumored.

Sent from a Nexus Galaxy far away...

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hope too that the iPod Touch will remain Apple's entry-level iPhone device. I like its dimensions and so far it has followed the iPhone closely in both resemblance and technical specs. It would be a bit of a shame if Apple decides to kill the Touch for the sake of an iPad Mini.