- 12-16-2011, 02:57 PM #201
I could use an awesome mp3 player unlike my silly outdated Droid Eris. This thing doesn't even hook up with my Sync (bluetooth on Ford) the right way. I try to skip songs and it just keeps fastforwarding. I use to have an iPod but before the touch screens so I know how much better the experience was but Iost it overseas on vacation. Save me!
- 12-16-2011, 02:58 PM #202
- 12-16-2011, 02:59 PM #203
- 12-16-2011, 03:00 PM #204
- 12-16-2011, 03:02 PM #205iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
IOS Device Giveaway
I am still thinking I would go with the iPad 3...or maybe the iPhone 5...or really just just anything Apple...LOL
- 12-16-2011, 03:06 PM #206
- 12-16-2011, 03:08 PM #207
- 12-16-2011, 03:09 PM #208
It would be awesome to replace my sons stolen ipod touch and maybe get something for me!
- 12-16-2011, 03:10 PM #209
- 12-16-2011, 03:11 PM #210
- 12-16-2011, 03:11 PM #211iPhone Newbie
- 36 Posts
As a struggling college student trying to make some money, this semester I was a student ambassador for Verizon for my college campus. I was given many devices to demo to students across campus, one of them being an iPad 2. I can safely say that I have never been more amazed or captivated by anything that I have ever used in my life. The iPad changed my life as a student by keeping me more organized while turning a 10 pound backpack filled with textbooks into carrying around one simple device. I was dreading the end of the semester when I had to send the iPad back to the company, but sadly we parted ways. Hope I get the opportunity to win and call an iPad all my own!
- 12-16-2011, 03:12 PM #212iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Would love to surprise my oldest son with an iPod touch for his next birthday. He's been saving for months, but has a long way to go.
- 12-16-2011, 03:12 PM #213iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
Did I already mention I'd really like to give my mom an ipad? Well ipod touch would be great as well!
Last edited by globalist; 12-16-2011 at 05:03 PM.
- 12-16-2011, 03:15 PM #214
- 12-16-2011, 03:17 PM #215iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The kids would love an ipod touch or ipad and the wife would love an iphone.
- 12-16-2011, 03:18 PM #216
Two kids, 2 iPod Touchs, what could I ask for more?
- 12-16-2011, 03:19 PM #217iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I'd like to win because the last apple product I was able to get was 3 years ago and it's getting out dated
- 12-16-2011, 03:20 PM #218iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I really need and want and iPhone!!! This could be my chance???
- 12-16-2011, 03:21 PM #219
- 12-16-2011, 03:21 PM #220
- 12-16-2011, 03:22 PM #221
- 12-16-2011, 03:22 PM #222
- 12-16-2011, 03:23 PM #223iPhone Beginner
- 63 Posts
Last year at Christmas my wife gave me an iPod Touch. Every day (Monday through Thursday) I work outside the home and have never gone to work without my iPod. People think I have cords growing out of my ears because I am always plugged in. Music, podcasts (Tipb podcasts even), and audio books are the order of the day.
Add the fact that it runs every application I am currently running on my iPhone 4S and you have what must be the third most useful piece of electronics I own / desire. First is my Toshiba laptop (soon to be complimented with an iPad) and second is my iPhone 4S.
I'd love to give a few iPod Touch gifts to the electronics-deprived on my list. I know they would be well received and appreciated and I would be a hero herein named iTouch Alan. Take that however you like.
Thanks for the chance to win!
- 12-16-2011, 03:23 PM #224
- 12-16-2011, 03:23 PM #225
Please make my wife happy!
I would like an ipod touch or touches , cause it will be a great gift for my wife because she is still sporting the her old 1st generation ipod and she is always complaining that is not in color and up to date, anyways thank you for the chance of participating.....