- 12-16-2011, 02:32 PM #176iPhone Newbie
- 47 Posts
i would like to get an ipad, it would be really useful for my college classes, for notes, and Ebooks, and other resources.
- 12-16-2011, 02:33 PM #177
- 12-16-2011, 02:34 PM #178iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
time for an Apple TV! Plus a new iPhone 4s would be nice since I have not been naughty...
- 12-16-2011, 02:34 PM #179
- 12-16-2011, 02:34 PM #180iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'd like to win for one reason only. I have my first child one the way shortly after the new year. The wife and I are super excited. We'd love this gift card to buy our baby it's first Apple product. I was in my 30s before I got my first true Apple product. I don't want my baby to have to wait that long. We already have a shirt for him/her that says iPood.
- 12-16-2011, 02:34 PM #181
- 12-16-2011, 02:35 PM #182iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
I would be so very blessed and happy with any apple product. But if I had to choose I would love the apple tv. I just recently got The iPad 2 and obsessed would be an understatement. Thank you for considering me. Send some love to us in SW Florida.
- 12-16-2011, 02:35 PM #183
- 12-16-2011, 02:40 PM #184iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I have an iPod Touch, I love it, but it's too small for reading and typing. I'd love to supplement it with an iPad. If I had to, I'd get 3 iPod Touches for my GNieces &GNephew.
- 12-16-2011, 02:41 PM #185
Here's the bottom line. I bust my a$$ to work all week to support my family. All of my income, time and anything I have left go to my family. I've got nothing for me to show for it. Each of my kids has a fairly new computer - I don't have one and am forced to use my company laptop within company limits. Wife? Ditto, computer, iPhone, 1 year-old car while I'm driving a 10 year-old vehicle that's getting beat up.
Time for me to get something for me. And what would be better for me than a new, shiny Apple product? That would make my 2011 holiday season. Thank you, TiPB!!!
- 12-16-2011, 02:43 PM #186iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would like to have either an iPod Touch to use. Or i would like to have an Apple tv so i can use airplay and such with my other devices.
- 12-16-2011, 02:43 PM #187iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
i luv iTouch
i want an iPod touch so that i coud carry it for my workout to access my music and workout apps.
- 12-16-2011, 02:45 PM #188
- 12-16-2011, 02:45 PM #189
- 12-16-2011, 02:46 PM #190
- 12-16-2011, 02:48 PM #191
- 12-16-2011, 02:48 PM #192
- 12-16-2011, 02:48 PM #193
- 12-16-2011, 02:49 PM #194
- 12-16-2011, 02:50 PM #195iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
An iPad or perhaps a MacBook. My pc laptop is geriatric at almost 5 years old.
- 12-16-2011, 02:50 PM #196
- 12-16-2011, 02:51 PM #197
- 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM #198
- 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM #199
- 12-16-2011, 02:56 PM #200